Be part of a 4 billion dollar recession resistant industry.
Do you like to be your own boss? Are you a strong independent, entrepreneur? Most of all, are you looking for a healthy return-on-investment (ROI)? If you've answered "yes" to these questions, the vibrant coin/card laundry industry may be an exciting industry for you to explore.
Since two income households now make up the majority of the workforce, busy families save time and money by doing their wash at the local self-service coin/card laundry. Furthermore, many young couples have neither the need nor desire to buy washers and dryers. Their priorities are nice clothes, entertainment, and leisure activities. They are happy to leave laundry chores up to a professional wash/dry/fold service at a local professional coin/card laundry.
Consider some of the benefits of a coin/card laundry.
- Washing laundry is a repetitive necessity of life like food, clothing and shelter.
- Virtually no inventory control shrinkage, spoilage or theft.
- Coin/Card laundries are "recession resistant". They can be somewhat insulated from fluctuations in the economy.
- Coin/Card laundries can be run successfully on a part-time basis.
- The card system or the coin box is a cash register, and you get paid up-front for use of the machines.
- Good for Retirement!
- Stable Income!
- Coin/Card laundries are scalable, therefore future expansion or multiple-store ownership can be achieved.
- Labor is minimal. An attendant keeps the store clean and handles the wash/dry/fold service.
- This is not a franchise therefore there are no franchise fees.
Consider the Long-Term Investment Value of a Laundry.
Coin/card laundries with proven track records are sold with relative ease and at top dollar. Just like other types of real estate, laundries appreciate in value. If you've run a profitable laundry and five years later decide to sell, you may expect to find a buyer quickly and, in most cases, your laundry will command a much higher price than you paid. In many cases, stores pay for themselves in just a few years, leaving you with a 'nest-egg' that may be far better than a conventional savings account, IRA, 401k, money market, or mutual fund.
Qualify for a coin/card laundry - Fill out our new qualification form and we will contact you shortly!
This is not a Franchise. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating a franchise relationship.